Access These Northzone-Only Perks
Arc is here to help you grow! We’ve built one place for you to access, save, spend and manage cash, while leveraging proprietary insights to grow efficiently!
Key Arc Offerings
Cash Management - Safely manage payments, store deposits, and earn yield all in one place.
- Operating - Arc’s Operating account empowers startups to confidently run their business.
- Reserve - Arc’s Reserve account enables startups to safeguard their working capital while earning 4.00% APY.
- Treasury - auto-balance rules to achieve liquidity, yield, and coverage through Money Market Funds and Treasury Bills that earn up to ~5.5% APY
Arc Platinum - The first premium cash management experience for startups. Backed by top GSIB bank partners, zero Arc fees on Treasury, 24/7 support, and health & wellness benefits.
Arc Global - Enables qualifying companies abroad to invest their cash in U.S. Treasury Bills and offshore money market funds generating up to ~5.3% net APY
Arc Capital - a single application to access the most competitive Venture Debt terms in the market
* Client sets allocations across across FDIC accounts, SIPC insured MMFs, and Treasury Bills at onboarding to maximize yield while retaining relevant liquidity for their business
Northzone Port-Co Deals:
- $1500 Cash bonus when you deposit $150k+ or 1-month free & 50% off for the rest of the 1st year on Arc Platinum
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- $150k+ savings in SaaS perks
Note: Select “Referral” under “How did you hear about Arc?” to take advantage of the perks listed above.
Say hello to a better cash management experience
Safely manage payments, store deposits, access financing, and earn yield all in one place.
With Cash Management, you receive:
- Market-leading yield (up to 5.44% APY)
- Unlimited virtual or physical cards
- Fee-free ACH & Wire transfers
Non-dilutive startup funding to fuel your growth
Leverage funding from Arc to fuel your growth and make strategic investments. Get up to $10M within 48hrs by simply syncing your bank accounts and accounting system (Quickbooks, Xero, Zoho Books…etc).
With Arc, you can:
- Maintain control because there are no restrictive covenants
- Avoid dilution, because there are no warrants
- Extend your runway with flexible payback terms